TEMPORARY VISITOR POLICY CHANGE
To protect our residents, visitors, and staff and help prevent the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Jamaica Hospital Nursing Home Co., Inc. / Jamaica Hospital Nursing Home for Nursing and Rehabilitation has made temporary changes to its Visitor Policy.
Effective immediately, Visitation has been RESTRICTED. Visitors will be permitted on a case by case basis:
- End-of-Life Situations
- Other Special Circumstances
All Staff and visitors permitted due to End-of-Life situations or other special circumstances will be actively screened and restricted from visiting if necessary. These restrictions are consistent with those being implemented across the country, and are as follows:
- Has had international travel
- Has taken a trip within 14 days on a cruise ship or participated in other settings where crowds are confined to a common location;
- Resides in a community where community-based spread of COVID-19 is occurring.
- Has traveled to any of the restricted states as per the Governor’s Executive Order.